Those apply to every “Ghibi” product purchase and sale contract between Houspring Têxtil, Lda and any user ordering from the referred webpage. For these general conditions’ purposes:
- “Ghibi” shall mean the products that Houspring Têxtil, Lda commercializes via the webpage www.ghibi.com;
- “User” shall mean every natural person, non-trader that orders from the referred webpage www.ghibi.com.
- Ghibi products’ purchase and sale contracts assume the awareness and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the User.
REGISTER AND PRODUCTS
- To place an order, the user will have to previously register by filling out the form presented on www.ghibi.com.
- The webpage www.ghibi.com is directed to the users who wish to acquire Ghibi products.
- The information on the main characteristics of Ghibi products can be found on www.ghibi.com.
- Houspring Têxtil, Lda, has the right to modify, at any time, the information, the range of Ghibi products, the prices, promotions, and commercial conditions presented on www.ghibi.com.
- After accessing his/her personal account on www.ghibi.com, the user will be able to buy online the Ghibi products by filling in all the necessary information.
- The User will be notified about the status of his/her purchase via email, regarding the confirmation of request.
- The User’s order will be delivered by the logistics operator at the address mentioned in the account.
- The invoice will be sent with the message regarding the dispatch of order.
- Houspring Têxtil, Lda has the right to not accept orders or to cancel any confirmed orders for products that no-longer exist in stock. In these cases Houspring Têxtil, Lda will inform the User who will be refunded.
- All the prices of Ghibi products mentioned on the website www.ghibi.com include VAT at the legal rate in force in the country of origin (Portugal) for Portugal and the European Union.
- For other countries the prices do not include additional tax, rights or any regulated tax by any other applicable legislation. The User will have, therefore, to predict any customs trading costs for the exports, pay tax and fees which can occur in the import country.
PAYMENT AND SAFETY
- The purchases made on the webpage www.ghibi.com are safe – we use a server certificate – also known as digital certificate – that assures our identity as well as SSL encryption (SSL – Secure Sockets Layer) of the data transmission. It is a standard technology used for that purpose, because it is among the most secure technologies currently available for e-commerce.
- When choosing the method of payment, the user will be redirected to the PayPal webpage where s/he will introduce the credit card number and its expiration date. At the end s/he will be redirected to www.ghibi.com to finalize the purchase.
- For further information on Paypal payments access the webpage www.paypal.com.
- You will be redirected to the Paypal webpage where you should authenticate and validate the payment. Then, you will return to this webpage to finalize your purchase.
- You should pay for your purchase using the references given at an ATM machine near you or using your home banking. After being validated, there is a limit of 24h for you to pay for your purchase. If you exceed the limit of time the validity of your purchase can not be guaranteed. In these cases there is a fee of 0,86€ added to the amount already paid.
- Houspring Têxtil, Lda, sends out the orders from Monday to Friday (except for the national holidays) and according to the logistics company’s schedule. The orders are sent out to the address given by the user at the moment of the order’s confirmation.
- Houspring Têxtil, Lda commits to deal with the order from the second day after the confirmation of the payment, until the maximum period of 30 days, counting from the day of the validation of the payment.
- For Portugal, except islands the delivery is free and delivered within 7 working days, through CTT services.
- The User has the right to return the delivered products if they have defects or any other non-conformities regarding the ordered product, being that the return must be done within two days after receiving it.
- The User may return the product(s) within the period of two days after having received it(them) as long as it hasn’t been used, keep its original characteristics and tags, and has been tested on a carpeted surface before being used.
- The return delivery costs are payed by Houspring Têxtil, Lda. An email should be sent to email@example.com asking for the return of the ordered product.
- Once the product is received by Houspring Têxtil, Lda, the company will analyze the preservation conditions and, when applicable, will refund the costumer/user within 30 days, with no extra expenses for the user.
- If the returned items shall be damaged, Houspring Têxtil, Lda has the right to not accept de products back and to not refund the user.
- Houspring Têxtil, Lda will make every effort to ensure the products’ colors shown on www.ghibi.com are as accurate as possible. However, as the computer screens are all different, we cannot guarantee that your screen will be showing you the exact colors.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Houspring Têxtil, Lda does not guarantee the permanent availability of this service on www.ghibi.com and will not be responsible for any damage resulting, directly or not, from the usage or inability to use, for any reason, the referred webpage. The same is applicable to the inability of access, technical problems or errors in the data transfer networks, external intrusion or computer viruses. The company will not either take any responsibility for technical problems that might occur in hardware used when connecting the referred website.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Houspring Têxtil, Lda has the right to modify, at any time, the current Terms and Conditions, after notification, being effective after published on www.ghibi.com.